Workers at all levels of organizations today are finding increased efficiency, additional resources and greater personal enjoyment and fulfillment through working in teams. This program will help you understand that teams can break down workplace barriers, build morale and camaraderie, build employee ownership and positively impact the bottom line.
In this seminar JFK Associates, Inc. will help you foster team building in the workplace. We help you define the purpose and objectives of a team, helping all realize that not everyone can lead a team, and identifying staff members who can establish ground rules or norms for effective team behavior. Through our team building presentations, each team member gains an understanding of the various strengths and talents of other team members, using them to define their roles within the team. Clear expectations of outcomes will be established giving teams the freedom and time needed to accomplish the purpose and objectives.
This seminar will help each participant:
- learn your strengths and deficits as members of the leadership team,
- learn how to appreciate and use the strengths of others to offset your deficits to become more productive and satisfied in your job,
- learn when and how to use work teams and work groups effectively and appropriately,
- be able to use what has been learned as a conflict resolution strategy,
- be able to use the material presented and learned in your respective leadership roles in your departments or area of work,
- make a plan of action to apply the information taught in the seminar.
All leaders, managers, board members, and employees in your organization
Given the proper foundation and realistic expectations teams can succeed, and they can make a real difference in their organizations.
~Fred C. Kusch